I just finished my first flipped lesson. 😀
I decided to do it on triangles…since I will be teaching that during the first quarter next year. I really enjoyed making this flipped lesson and look forward to making more…especially after I learn more about making videos. 🙂
A few lessons I learned:
- YouTube annotations will not connect to outside links, unless they are approved fundraisers.
- There is a site you can use called LinkedTube to add outside links, but it is not aesthetically pleasing.
- When you upload your Powerpoint to Google Drive and/or Drop Box your slides do not always look the same. I ended up saving all my slides as pictures. Then, I replaced the slides that transferred incorrectly with the picture.
- If you add annotations on YouTube they will not transfer over to the awesome site that makes your YouTube videos safe to watch.
A few lesson I need to learn:
- I want to make my questions more interactive.
- I want to make my video more animated.
Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated!!! 😀
For this video I used…
- Explain Everything
- Drop Box
- PB Works
- Virginia Department of Education
- Passy World of Mathematics
- Math is Fun
- Google Drive
- QR Code Generator